jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Jackrabbit version 0.9
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:00:15 GMT
Hi,

> No problem. I used the Maven dist goal as a starting point to building
> the releases, but binary and source jar files are just as good with
> me. I'll repackage in a short while.

Done. The repackaged 0.9-incubating release is now available at
http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/0.9-incubating/.

The original release directory I announced at the beginning of this
vote is available for reference at
http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/0.9-incubating-original/.

The repackaged release uses the exact same sources and binary jar
files as the original one. The only difference is in the packaging and
the fact that the KEYS file was moved up in the directory hierarchy. I
also made a minor change to the RELEASE-NOTES.txt to keep it up to
date with these changes. I committed these modifications as revision
375964.

> > Also, please move the KEYS file up one level to the jackrabbit
> > directory, update your key so that it includes my sigs, and add
> > my key from the file /home/fielding/.pgpkey
>
> Will do.

Done, except updating my key. Did you sign it? Can you send me the signature?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development