jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Jackrabbit version 0.9
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 08:52:11 GMT
Hi,

> Please vote on releasing these packages as Jackrabbit version 0.9. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only the votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are considered binding. The vote  passes if at least three
> +1 votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the proposed packages as Jackrabbit 0.9
> [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

The vote passes with 7 binding +1 votes and no -1 votes. One
non-binding +1 vote was also cast. The votes were:

Binding votes (Jackrabbit PPMC):

    +1 Jukka Zitting
    +1 Stefan Guggisberg
    +1 Dominique Pfister
    +1 Peeter Piegaze
    +1 Serge Huber
    +1 Marcel Reutegger
    +1 David Nuescheler

Non-binding votes:

    +1 Chandresh Turakhia

Thanks for all the votes! I will now proceed to request approval from
the Incubator PMC.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development