jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Jackrabbit version 0.9
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 00:49:02 GMT
Hi,

I have posted a proposal as the Jackrabbit version 0.9 release to

    http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/0.9-incubating/

The release packages are the same as in 0.9-rc1 except for the version
number change and the simple last-minute fix for JCR-109 that I
backported to JCR-RMI in the 0.9 branch. The proposed release notes
can be found in RELEASE-NOTES.txt.

Please vote on releasing these packages as Jackrabbit version 0.9. The
vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only the votes from Jackrabbit
committers are considered binding. The vote  passes if at least three
+1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the proposed packages as Jackrabbit 0.9
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

If the vote passes, I will still need to request release approval from
the Incubator PMC.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Software craftmanship, JCR consulting, and Java development