jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:01:47 GMT
Hi Gena,

This has already been changed a while ago:
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/test/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/test/api/SessionTest.java?rev=348915&r1=330540&r2=348915&diff_format=h

or is there another test case that should be change similarly?

regards
  marcel

Gennady Azarenkov wrote:
> hi,
>
> in the SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException():
>
> Node moveNode = srcParentNode.addNode(nodeName2, testNodeType);
> our implementation throws ConstraintViolationException as srcParentNode is nt:folder
type and testNodeType == "nt:unstructured"