jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Villegas <...@uniscope.jp>
Subject Re: ItemStateException
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 08:03:40 GMT
I think this is also the cause of the node state getting corrupted as I
reported in another post. After this error, it seems, the property I was
trying to save, is registered in the node but the item state doesn't
exist. The property reports as existing but if I try to set it, it
throws an ItemNotFoundException. Even though the session is not required
to be thread-safe, shouldn't jackrabbit maintain the repository
consistent at all times?

Carlos