jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Phil McGee <pmc...@xfi.com>
Subject Does SimpleWebdavServlet Support Search?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:51:58 GMT
Hello,

I am interested in doing a DASL search on a Jackrabbit server accessed
via the SimpleWebdavServlet.  It appears
to me that the WebdavResource objects created by this servlet don't
implement  the SearchResource interface.

Is it possible to configure the webapp to enable searching?  If not
configurable, how big a coding task might it be to implement?
I see relevant looking code in o.a.j.webdav.jcr.search.  Might I be able
to adapt that to my needs?  Any pointers?

Thanks.

Phil McGee