jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: use of java 1.4 assert
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:06:00 GMT
I've just committed a change that uses asserts in the sources.

Users of IntelliJ have to manually change the language level of the
jackrabbit project to 1.4. It seems that the idea maven plugin does not
take the maven.compile.source=1.4 property into account when generating
a project file :-/

regards
  marcel