jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcin Cenkier <marcin.cenk...@cognifide.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit/crx api for version of the engine
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:25:06 GMT
Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> as i told tomek before:
> the version of the repository can be retrieved like this:
> repository.getDescriptor(Repository.REP_VERSION_DESC)

Is there anything more precise? To be honest '1.0-dev' doesn't say much.
Each crx/jackrabbit build may differ in the inside structure of data.
I'm looking for something, that would allow to distinguish one build
from another. Can't you have something (like CVS magic keys in source
code), that would allow to distinguish one release from another?

Best Regards,                              Senior developer at Cognifide
Marcin Cenkier                                         www.cognifide.com

View raw message