jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: xpath failure
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:59:49 GMT
oops, sorry, my fault. I didn't read through the full email. long 
stacktraces always confuse me and make me think that the interesting 
part is over ;)

you are on the right track, but you *only* need to encode the name 
tests, that is the name '1' and '2', not the full path.

what you should get in the end is a query like the following:
/jcr:root/_x0031_/_x0032_//element(*, nt:resource)[jcr:contains(.,'aaa')]

regards
  marcel

Giota Karadimitriou wrote:
> Thank you, like I said at the end of my email I already used the ISO9075
> 
> class, so it is nice to receive verification I'm on the right track
> here;
> however, when I used it to encode '/1/2' my program returns me 0 results
> while it should have returned 1 (which is what happens when I run the
> query without '/1/2' in front).
> 
> String pattern="/1/2";
>             String patternNew=ISO9075.encode(pattern);
>             System.out.println(patternNew);
>             Query q =
> qm.createQuery(patternNew+"//element(*,nt:resource)[jcr:contains(.,'aaaa
> a')]", Query.XPATH);
> QueryResult result = q.execute();
> NodeIterator it = result.getNodes();
> System.out.println("IT:"+it.getSize());
> while (it.hasNext()) {
> 	Node n = it.nextNode();
> 	System.out.println("name:" + n.getName());
> 	System.out.println("path:" + n.getPath());
> }
>   
> 
>> _x002f_1_x002f_2
> 
>> IT:0
> 


Mime
View raw message