jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: SearchIndex/MultiIndex ignore FileSystem [Virus checked]
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:53:42 GMT
jackrabbit's query implementation used to run on the 'virtual'
filesystem but now it uses the filesystem directly because it shows much
better performance.

the configuration still allows the FileSystem element because there
might be alternative implementations that want to use the virtual
filesystem.

regards
  marcel