jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory while running tests
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 10:29:18 GMT
#: Marcel Reutegger changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 2/6/2006 12:13
PM) :#
> according to your logs shutdown seems to work fine.
>
> did you try to simply increase the heap space for the jvm? maybe your
> settings are just to low for the test cases you are running...
>
> regards
>   marcel

Instead of tweaking the JVM (I would like to consider this the last solution), I would like
to find
out if I can organize somehow else the tests so that the problem doesn't show.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.