jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Jackrabbit version 0.9
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:12:53 GMT
On Feb 9, 2006, at 1:51 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
> On 2/8/06, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
>> I signed it. It is easier to just download it again using
>>    gpg --recv-keys ID
>> and it will fold-in new signatures automatically.  Then you can
>> export
>> as ascii again to update the KEYS file.
> Did you upload the signed key? At least pgp.mit.edu doesn't seem to
> have the signature.

I did, but I have in my ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf:

    keyserver subkeys.pgp.net

which has a wider distribution than pgp.mit.edu (I thought MIT shut
that one down a long time ago).

> (I may be missing something here, as I haven't used gpg much before.
> I'm sorry for my ignorance if this is the case.)

No worries -- this is absolutely normal for first time RMs, which is
why I am putting this discussion in the archive.  Once we get the
kinks out (for 0.9) the release will be smooth for 1.0.

View raw message