jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe Lombart <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit fit my needs?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:48:14 GMT
Yes this is possible to do it with Jackrabbit but a lot of work has to
be done for the user interface, ...

FYI, you can find the same kind of features in Graffito
(http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/) with ACL, folders management,
permission check,  predefined user interface, ...  it based on
Jetspeed (which should support Tapestry portlets).  Currently, we are
working on a JCR/Jackrabbit support. It should be finished in 1 or 2
months.

--
Best regards,

Christophe