jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Daglian, Michael \(IT\)" <Michael.Dagl...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Automatic Mixins
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 13:08:05 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Ah, right! Now I see. No matter how many times I've been through the
spec I always seem to miss some details. :) This makes sense though as
the mixin declared as a supertype cannot really be 'removed' as it forms
part of the primary node type. The mixin would still be discoverable via
the NodeType API though.

> However I believe that there
> is an error with //element(*, mix:type). AFAIK the query
> should match the correct nodes even if the given type is a
> (mixin) supertype. You may want to file a bug report in Jira
> about this.

Will do. Just need to factor it down to a small test case to ensure that
the problem isn't on my end. Thanks again!

Best Regards,

-- Mike

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality
or privilege, and use is prohibited.