jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: Beginners JTA question-problems with clone when using container
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:04:19 GMT
Hello Dominique,

yes, this test reflects what I try to do but in my case it fails when
the setProperty is invoked on the cloned node

I use oc4j application server, on windows 2000 environment, java version
"1.4.2_07" and I use SimpleDBPersistenceManager and
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem.

Here is a more detailed code snippet +exception message

try {
          String originalWorkspace = entry.getWorkspace();
          String originalPath = entry.getAbsolutePath();
//get session for the new workspace
          Session session = getSession(Constants.ARCHIVE_WORKSPACE);
          log.debug("session=" + session);
          Workspace ws = session.getWorkspace();
          log.debug("ws=" + ws.getName());
          String name=JCRUtil.getName(originalPath);
          log.debug("name=" + name);
          ws.clone(originalWorkspace, originalPath,
                  Constants.PATH_SEPARATOR_CHAR + name, true);
          Node rn = session.getRootNode();
          log.debug("rn=" + rn);
          Node archivedNode = rn.getNode(name);
          log.debug("archivedNode=" + archivedNode);
          archivedNode.setProperty(archivedProperties[0],
                  originalWorkspace);  //HERE it fails
          archivedNode.setProperty(archivedProperties[1],
                  originalPath);
          session.save();
          return archivedNode;
      } catch (Exception e) {
          e.printStackTrace();
      }

    [java] > session=org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle@2b452b
    [java] > 12:09:40.062 DEBUG JCR..     - ws=attic
    [java] > 12:09:40.062 DEBUG JCR..     - name=99
    [java] > 12:09:40.203 DEBUG JCR..     - rn=org.apache
.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl@5102ff
    [java] > 12:09:40.203 DEBUG JCR..
-archivedNode=org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl@9bc5f9

[java] Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException: failed to build path
of
428b0a98-46c2-4bf4-b954-cd6d85b253c4:
428b0a98-46c2-4bf4-b954-cd6d85b253c4: 428b
0a98-46c2-4bf4-b954-cd6d85b253c4
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getPath(Hiera
rchyManagerImpl.java:361)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.CachingHierarchyManager.getPath(Ca
chingHierarchyManager.java:220)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl.getPath(LockM
anagerImpl.java:542)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl.checkLock(Loc
kManagerImpl.java:455)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.checkLock(NodeImpl.java:3
840)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.checkSetValue(Propert
yImpl.java:246)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.PropertyImpl.setValue(PropertyImpl
.java:768)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java
:1985)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.setProperty(NodeImpl.java
:1966)
     [java]     at
com.ed.ecomm.edcore.business.jcr.JCRMutatorManagerBean.archiv
eNode(JCRMutatorManagerBean.java:1455)
     [java]     ... 28 more
     [java] Caused by:
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.NoSuchItemStateException
: 428b0a98-46c2-4bf4-b954-cd6d85b253c4
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SessionItemStateManager.getI
temState(SessionItemStateManager.java:133)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getItemState(
HierarchyManagerImpl.java:119)
     [java]     at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.HierarchyManagerImpl.getPath(Hiera
rchyManagerImpl.java:356)
     [java]     ... 37 more
     [java]      -----