jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: Strange search behaviour
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:06:04 GMT
I assume that the returned nodes are from the jcr:system tree which
contains versions of your nodes and node representations of your
nodetypes.

Regarding performance, per default the query handler is configured to
return nodes in document order. This means that the query handler will
read all result nodes and order them how they appear in the workspace.
In your case using a XMLPersistenceManager this  might not the the
most efficient setup ;)

You can disable document order on result nodes with the following
parameter in the SearchIndex tag:
name="respectDocumentOrder" value="false"

If you still have performance problems or think that the query returns
wrong results please post a jira issue with instructions how to
reproduce.

regards
 marcel