jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy Russo" <roy.ru...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: DB Persistence / Hibernate
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:07:08 GMT
Actually, using the SimpleDBPM and the DBFileSystem, I wrote a
HibernateStore and a HibernatePM for JBoss Portal CMS. It is not
dependant on the portal code, but have 2 requirements:

- In the repository config you must specify additional parameters for
hibernate.
- In the repository config you must specify a datasource descriptor for
hibernate to use.

You can find them in our CVS under
org.jboss.portal.cms.hibernate.HibernateStore and
org.jboss.portal.cms.hibernate.HibernatePersistenceManager.

I was hoping to be able to contribute back, but again... Legal issues.
They are under LGPL now.

STAY METAL!
Roy Russo
JBoss Portal Developer