jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "sirène vip" <sirene_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Beginner]New Node Type Definition
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:14:09 GMT
Hello List,

I want to create a new node type. It has to be extended from the nt:file
with few changements like having sameNameSiblings set to true. Nodes of this
new node type will be versionable.
My intention is to have: MyClass [(extend¦¦implements) nt:file class]
implements Version

1. I found in the jcr API the Version Interface, but couldn't find any class
wrapping nt:file. Is there is one as for nt:version. And, if not, which
class should I use in order to implement my new class? or should I implement
a class for the nt:file node type?

2. Antoher confusing issue is on ChildNodeDefinition, which in the case of
nt:file, is a  jcr:content. I thought of implementing it as an inner class,
but I don't know if I'm on the right way. To my knowledge, a
propertyDefinition should be implemented as an attribute, and a
NodeDefinition as a  class.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Celina