jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "sirčne vip" <sirene_...@hotmail.com>
Subject A beginner question
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:35:10 GMT

Hello....again,

I'm using JBuilder as a development environment.

I have the following problems:
1. I cannot find "jackrabbit-commons-1.0-dev.jar",
"jackrabbit-api-1.0-dev.jar" and "jackrabbit-core-1.0-dev.jar" in target/lib
as mentioned in First Hops example.

However, I have in $HOME_Directory\.maven\repository,
jackrabbit-commons-1.0-SNAPSHOT and jackrabbit-1.0-SNAPSHOT thanks to maven
jar:install.

2. I included in a lib folder all the dependencies required for Jackrabbit
as well as the above jars. Still it cannot find the pakage
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Regards.