jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "sirčne vip" <sirene_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ConstraintViolationException
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:38:13 GMT

>I'm not setting that jcr:created property for adding nt:resource nodes, and
>I do not get that ConstraintViolationException. I suppose that you have not
>added manually that property definition.

Would you give me more precisions on what you mean by "you have not added
manually that property definition."?

Isn't sufficient what I have done? As it was described in my first mail?

I would appreciate your help. I'm not very familiar with jackrabbit and
seems I'm missing something.

Isn't sufficient to use JCR Node Interface to define nodes and properties of
predefined primary/mixin node types?

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards.