jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "sirčne vip" <sirene_...@hotmail.com>
Subject [beginner]Backend Storage systems
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:50:07 GMT
Hi again :-)

My question now is on backend storages.

Well, still in the system I'm working on, content has been stored using both
DB and FS approaches.

I have several kinds of content that I need to model using JCR modeling and
therefore define new node types. The system is somehow flexible: It lets to
the user the possibility to define the approach she wants for storing
information (Although there are default storages for each kind of
information).
Now, I want to use Jackrabbit....

My question is the following:
Concerning the repository.xml file, where the underlying backing store is
specified. How should I deal with my situation? Should I have different
repositories, depending on the backend storage I'm using or I may use? or is
it possible to do it in one configuration file? If yes, how?
I think I'm missing something here....

Cheers,
Celina

http://search.msn.com/