jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Kennedy, Colleen" <Colleen.Kenn...@Peopleclick.com>
Subject Exception iterating repository
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:12:36 GMT
Hi,

Apologies if this has been answered before, I am new to jackrabbit and
could not find anything on it.  We are using jackrabbit via RMI and
somehow one of our nodes has been corrupted.  Each user has a node under
which they can store documents.  When we try to access one of the user's
we get the exception below.  I have tried to delete this user's node,
but get the same exception.  It seems to think it has a document with
the UUID listed below, but when it tries to access it, it is not there.

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can clean this?

Thanks,
Colleen

java.util.NoSuchElementException: e9acf1ea-b4c2-4aa5-9bc1-e905f5f002d2
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.LazyItemIterator.next(LazyItemIterator.jav
a:157)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.LazyItemIterator.nextNode(LazyItemIterator
.java:98)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerObject.getRemoteNodeArray(Serv
erObject.java:237)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode.getNodes(ServerNode.java:
206)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor44.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:4
60)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport
.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Stream
RemoteCall.java:247)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:
223)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.server.ServerNode_Stub.getNodes(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.rmi.client.ClientNode.getNodes(ClientNode.java:
207)
        at
com.peopleclick.cp.tools.DocRepositoryCount.main(DocRepositoryCount.j
ava:68)