jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using one db for all filesystems and pms
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:35:47 GMT
On 1/24/06, Brian Moseley <bcm@osafoundation.org> wrote:
> On 1/24/06, Giota Karadimitriou <Giota.Karadimitriou@eurodyn.com> wrote:
> > For me at this point it would be best to use one db. I tried this with
> > embedded Derby and seems to work ok; I just wanted some extra opinion
> > just to verify I am on the right track:
>
> what does your repository.xml look like? i was never able to get it a
> one-db configuration to work with embedded derby.

i attached a repository.xml that stores everything in a single derby db.

note that i only had to change *two* lines in the example repository.xml
found in jackrabbit/src/main/config:

i changed to "url" param of the Workspace PersistenceManager to:
            <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${rep.home}/db;create=true"/>

i changed to "url" param of the Versioning PersistenceManager to:
            <param name="url" value="jdbc:derby:${rep.home}/db;create=true"/>

cheers
stefan