jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Version references
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:08:48 GMT
Hello.

I have a node A that have many property references R1 on N1,R2 on N2,R3 on
N3,....

When A is deleted, I get the references using A.getReferences() and I change
those reference values to a default value so R1 = D, R2 = D, R3 = D, ...

The problem is that the method getReferences() does not returns references
that come from version nodes. So now, I'm getting several
ItemNotFoundExceptions.

How could I remove those references? Do I have to search the references
manually? And in that case, how can I search only on the version storage?

Thanks!

Martin