jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] Jackrabbit based Open Source DMS: jLibrary
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:37:07 GMT
No. It is not available standalone. But someone on this list posted some
weeks ago info about an open source eclipse-based JCR browser. It was pretty
good.

And, I know that hibernate != Jackrabbit. I was talking about "backends" not
about products. I hope noone took my words as a products comparison.

Kind regards,

Martin