jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MsPowerPointTextFilter error
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:24:40 GMT
Edgar, if I'm not wrong, the textmining library is used to extract text from
Microsoft Word files. I didn't made that class, but currently I haven't
found a better alternative to extract text from word files. Maybe someone
could point us to an alternative library, but Word support is a must to any
worthwile text filtering system.

Kind regards,

Martin