jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Shock. Simple queries don't run with current build.
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 13:35:07 GMT
Well, I'm really shocked!

Just now I downloaded jackrabbit SVN sources trying to solve the problem I
explained in my last email. Well, now, I have lost 4 hours more with another
bug related with the current project SVN state.

Could some explain me why this **simple queries**:

//element(*,my:type)
//element(*,my:type)[@my:property='foo']
//*[@jcr:primaryType='my:type' and @my:property='foo']

work fine and return results with a version from a month ago and **DO NOT
WORK** (do not return results) with the current SVN version.

Sorry for the tone, but I really have lost a lot of time today :(

Martin