jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tobias Bocanegra <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Version references
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 07:28:27 GMT
hi martin,
this is one speciality about the version storage - the references
'into the normal space' do not work. otherwise you would never be able
to delete any node, that has a versioned reference pointing on it,
since you can't modify a version.

the other way around, it should work (eg: the jcr:baseVersion property).

regards, toby

On 1/31/06, Martin Perez <mpermar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a node A that have many property references R1 on N1,R2 on N2,R3 on
> N3,....
>
> When A is deleted, I get the references using A.getReferences() and I change
> those reference values to a default value so R1 = D, R2 = D, R3 = D, ...
>
> The problem is that the method getReferences() does not returns references
> that come from version nodes. So now, I'm getting several
> ItemNotFoundExceptions.
>
> How could I remove those references? Do I have to search the references
> manually? And in that case, how can I search only on the version storage?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Martin

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97