jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Edgar Poce <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 release plan (Was: time for another incubator board report)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:32:03 GMT
Hi

> The last 1.0 discussion ended with a concern for the open issues in
> versioning.
Sorry if my opinion delayed the process, I was particularly concerned
about data integrity by the time the las discussion took place because
I had had a few problems in that area during development. Happily,
many improvements were made and now versioning participates in
transactions :), thx dominique!

> Should we appoint a release manager as in
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/release.html? I can take the task unless
> someone else wants to.

+1, and thanks for your effort. I'll wait for the checklist and see if
I can help.

br,
edgar