jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexandru Popescu <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: programatically creating RepositoryConfig
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:31:15 GMT
#: Costin Leau changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 1/19/2006 11:18 AM)
> Hello,
>  I'm trying to create a RepositoryConfig object programatically
>  (through Spring) in order to inject dynamic properties at runtime. It
>  seems there is no 'clean' way to do this as the RepositoryConfig
>  constructor has package visibility and only the Configuration parser
>  can create one based on an xml file.
>  Ideally I would like the constructor to be public and some setters
>  for the rest of the config element.
> Thanks.

Hi Costin!

I've been trying some time ago to do the same (but in another context). I have finally realized
this part is very Jackrabbit, so every solution may choose to offer a completely different

does this make sense?

.w( the_mindstorm )p.

View raw message