jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0 release plan (Was: time for another incubator board report)
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:45:23 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:
> Thanks a lot to Jukka for taking the lead on the release.
>
> I think this is a very important step for the Jackrabbit project in general
> and I guess everybody greatly appreciates an outstandingly qualified
> release manager for the very first crucial release.

+1

It is also important to note that the incubator will be *very* happy to
hear that the release manager is somebody that is not coming from the
original pool of developers that started the incubating project.

I actually think, in all honesty, that my role as mentor ends here.

Roy, last word is for you: do you think we should ask for graduation
once the 1.0 release is made? Should we combine the two (graduation from
incubation and release?)

--
Stefano.