jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Shock. Simple queries don't run with current build.
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:12:55 GMT
well, I was hoping the links I provided would explain what needs to be
done. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-257 contains some sort of
'migration instructions'. Is there anything more specific you are
looking for?

> The fact is that if I did a //* search and then check
> node.isNodeType("my:type"), I could find what I was looking for, but
> doing //element(*,my:type) directly did not return nothing.

yes, there's a little magic behind that use case ;)

the query '//*' gets a special treatment because this can be seen as a
workspace traversal and does not need any index lookup whatsoever.
See: [1]

regards
  marcel

[1]