jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: escape/unescape jcr names implementation
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:40:10 GMT
the jackrabbit-commons module is only a dummy module that does not
contain code itself but borrows it from the 'core'. that's why the class
is located under trunk/jackrabbit.

if you intend to use the jackrabbit-commons.jar you get the QName class
anyway because it is also part of that jar file ;)

regards
  marcel