jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r366207 - in /incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core: fs/db/ state/db/
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:45:24 GMT
Hi Stefan (and others),

I am not yet using jackrabbit (little expirements though), but when I do, I like to get "rid"
of the
ddl and use ddlutils [*] for that, so there is one schema, from which ddl can be generated
(saves a
lot of maintenance)
DDLUtils isn't yet released and support for daffodil is not yet there, so we need to finish
that first.
Are you willing to consider such a patch ?

Mvgr,
Martin
[*] http://db.apache.org/ddlutils

stefan@apache.org wrote:
> Author: stefan
> Date: Thu Jan  5 07:48:07 2006
> New Revision: 366207

> Log:
> fixed svn:eol-style properties for .ddl files
>
> Modified:
>     incubator/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit/src/main/java/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/fs/db/daffodil.ddl
  (contents, props changed)