jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: HEADS UP: JCR-RMI remote interfaces changed
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:14:20 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Happy new year and a big chear ! Thanks.
> If you have any wishes for improvements or other feature requests that
> you'd like to see included in 1.0, please let me know.
Currently JCR-RMI has its own implementations of the Value and
ValueFactory interfaces. How about reusing the implementations of the
"jackrabbit-commons". This might prevent needless server-side value
copying and would also solve the current issue we have with the Date
value, which does not really support ISO806 in its full breadth.

Regards
Felix