jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Wilson" <mwil...@imageworks.com>
Subject Job Opportunity (Sony Pictures Imageworks, Culver City California) - Middle Tier Developer
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:33:21 GMT
I apologize in advance if there is a better place for this but here it
goes:
We are in the market for a good middle-tier person to clean up some
existing code, baby-sit some squirley existing JBoss code
(EJB/Hibernate), and frankly help us out long term developing a
middle-teir strategy that will include the build-out of a digital asset
repository that *may* use Jackrabbit and/or internally developed DAM
software.  If you think you are that person (or know someone who is)
please take a look at our job posting on Craig's List and contact our
recruiter.  We have had no luck finding people for the position.

Here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sof/122684304.html

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Mike Wilson
Lead Engineer, Production Data Tools Group
Sony Pictures Imageworks