jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@maz.org>
Subject Re: Re[2]: workspace already exists
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:55:12 GMT
On 1/18/06, Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com> wrote:

> brian, since you're a committer i guess you know the answers to your questions.

just because i have the ability to check in doesn't mean i am an
expert on all areas of the code :) gosh, that i'm competent in any
area of the code is in doubt! i don't recall having to take a
qualifying exam in order to get the invitation to become a committer
:)

seriously though, i'm sure i'm not the only person who's interested in
finding out more about jackrabbit's robustness. certainly i and every
other person who has these questions can embark on our own independent
research projects and hopefully come up with the right answers - or,
more efficiently, we can ask the expert.

this is certainly the type of information that would be helpful to
have on the wiki, and i'll be happy to record it there if you do have
something to share.