jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: using one db for all filesystems and pms
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:43:26 GMT
Something weird is definitely taking place there because I also had my
share of failed efforts always having to do with cannot insert duplicate
key sth..

I managed to create a single db only when using one persistence manager
(SimpleDB..) and after hardcoding some of the paths. The repository.xml
in that case looks like that:

<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
            class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}"/>
        </FileSystem>

      <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
           <param name="driver"
value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"/>
           <param name="url"
value="jdbc:derby:${wsp.home}/db;create=true"/>
           .
<param name="schema" value="derby"/>
           <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="default_"/>
           <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
        </PersistenceManager>

       .
    </Workspace>
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
        <FileSystem
            class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
            <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/versions"/>
        </FileSystem>
         <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
           <param name="driver"
value="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"/>
           <param name="url"
value="jdbc:derby:workspaces/db;create=true"/>
           .
           <param name="schema" value="derby"/>
           <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="default_"/>
           <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>

If for some reason the first (bold) ${wsp.home}  turns to workspaces  I
get the known exception for duplicate key.

Giota