jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Addition to Download Page
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 22:27:57 GMT
On 12/5/05, Tobias Bocanegra <tobias.bocanegra@day.com> wrote:
> > > Is that what you are talking about Mr/Ms "solprovider"?
> > It is "Mr. solprovider".  I have been writing on the web as
> > "solprovider" since 1995, and own solprovider.com, which has an Apache
> > Lenya section.
> ...seems, that 10 years of 'web experience' is not enough to build
> jackrabbit :-))

Sorry for the delay.  I had to unpack my flame-retardent suit.  I
started writing on the web in 1995.  I had to wait until it existed,
but I was already a programmer and administrator.

I had Jackrabbit running before I posted.  I am working on a Swing
front-end for Jackrabbit.  I am busy with other tasks, but it should
be usable by the end of the week.

Both of my threads were meant to improve the instructions to aid other
newbies.  It's this Open Source sharing thing where everybody
contributes, so I mentioned where the instructions were confusing or
incomplete.  On the good side, posting helped me learn more about
Maven.  I had not used Jackrabbit or Maven before Saturday.

solprovider