jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From solprovi...@apache.org
Subject Re: Addition to Download Page
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 14:42:33 GMT
On 12/5/05, Peeter Piegaze <peeter.piegaze@day.com> wrote:
> I think this is just an example of a maven build that fails due to
> ibiblio being down, which it was last week for a few hours. dom4j is
> just an example, and has nothing to do with jackrabbit per se.

We are discussing Jackrabbit dependencies on the thread "Maven
downloads wrong version of commons-collections."  I had missed an
important instruction.  It would still be nice to have a note:
===
If Maven's download site is down, you may receive the warning: "The
build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependency".  Wait until the site is up and try maven again.
===

> Is that what you are talking about Mr/Ms "solprovider"?
It is "Mr. solprovider".  I have been writing on the web as
"solprovider" since 1995, and own solprovider.com, which has an Apache
Lenya section.

solprovider