jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From <j.alkj...@gmail.com>
Subject weblogic 8.1 JAAS problem
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:13:58 GMT
Hi all,

Has anybody gotten jackrabbit to run in Weblogic 8.1
I got the JCA adapter deployed, after making it compile against J2EE 1.3
(ResourceException constructor mismatch)
After delploying the rar inside an ear the Repository is bound to weblogics
JNDI and I can look it up without problems
When calling login however, I get the dreaded NoLoginModule configured.
Naively I tried to specify the jaas login config both as a System prop.
and in the JRE's java.securty file.

I somehow knew in advance that it would be problematic, given Weblogic's own
JAAS usage and custom security providers and so on.
So - has any ventured down this path before, and found a way.

I should probably mention that we are using jackrabbit 0.16.4-dev (JCA
adpater source taken from svn)
I could migrate to the latest svn, but I have a hunch that it won't help
with this problem

Thanks in advance.

Johannes