jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Aarnout van der Meulen <Aarnout.van.der.Meu...@e-office.com>
Subject lock and unlock a repository
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 08:51:23 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am new to Jackrabbit and I have a question about use of Jackrabbit by
multiple users.

I would like to enable several users to use a repository at the same
moment (e.g. for creating or searching nodes).
But if I execute a repository.login , a .lock-file is created. Does this
mean that only one person at a time can use a repository? Or am I missing
something?

Aarnout

De informatie in dit e-mailbericht (inclusief aanhangsels) is vertrouwelijk en is alleen bestemd
voor de beoogde ontvanger(s). Indien u dit bericht onterecht heeft ontvangen, wordt u verzocht
het bericht te retourneren en de ontvangen informatie op geen enkele wijze te gebruiken.

The information contained in this e-mail (attachments included) may be confidential and is
intended solely for the person(s) indicated in the message. Should you have received this
e-mail unintentionally, please return it to the sender and do not use the content of the message
in any way.