jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject AW: webdav server(s)
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:34:36 GMT
Yes and no... There is not much visible recent activity on the Slide
project. But nevertheless as many companies are using Slide (JBoss-Portal,
Software AG and others), so there is still some work going on under the
hood.
Unfortunately there is nobody doing the more painful jobs (maintaining the
website, fixing bugs in the svn, preparing releases, applying patches).
If you know someone interested in this, send him/her over to the Slide lists
;-)