jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "John Mazzitelli" <john.mazzite...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: JCR, RMI & WebDAV - draft HOWTO - revison 0.2
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:21:28 GMT
To deploy the WebDAV .war in JBoss (as opposed to standalone Tomcat),
copy the war to the deploy/ directory.  To get it running quickly, just
go to conf/login-config.xml and setup the default webapp JAAS policy to
authenticate using the same user/role properties as that of the
jmx-console (this "other" policy is at the bottom - this is the default
JAAS policy that war's deployed in the internal Tomcat use, unless
overridden in the war itself):

    <application-policy name = "other">
       <authentication>
          <login-module code =
"org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule"
             flag = "required">
            <module-option
name="usersProperties">props/jmx-console-users.properties</module-option

            <module-option
name="rolesProperties">props/jmx-console-roles.properties</module-option

          </login-module>
       </authentication>
    </application-policy>

Go to http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit-server/repository/default and log
in with admin/admin (if you didn't modify the default jmx-console
credentials).

You'll notice that a "jackrabbit" directory will be created under the
JBoss's bin directory.  I'd like to get this to go in the data directory
- anyone know off hand how I can get the default parent directory of the
repo file system to be server/default/data as opposed to bin/ ?

--
John Mazz