jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy Russo" <roy.ru...@jboss.com>
Subject SimpleDBPersistenceManager bug?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 01:59:27 GMT
I'm noticing something odd in the SimpleDBPM, and am not sure if its by
design:

On creation of content, it appears it tries to load from the ${wsp}_refs
table, yet the table is always empty. It does not appear that

    public synchronized void store(NodeReferences refs)

is ever called to insert/update data in that table. It does
insert/update in to version_refs, however.

So obviously when it calls

    public NodeReferences load(NodeReferencesId targetId)

it throws a NoSuchItemStateException. Is this by design?

Under normal use, it appears the repository functions correctly, but I'm
worried that the integrity is not being kept and may lead to problems
later.

STAY METAL!
Roy Russo
JBoss Portal Developer