jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "sirčne vip" <sirene_...@hotmail.com>
Subject jackrabbit_FirstHops
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 13:37:55 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to run Jackrabbit example. The compilation is successful.
However, I still can't obtain the structure: repository/, workspaces/ and
tx/
By the way, what is tx/ ?

As i understood, the structure must be in the same directory where we have
repository.xml and JCRTest.java, right?

All classes generated are put in C:\jackrabbit\target\classes. Is there a
way to change the target of generated classes ?

I know it is probably not the best time to reply, as Sylvester eve. is in a
couple of hours, but I would appreciate your help. It is really urgent.

Thank you in advance.
Regards and Happy New Year,
CC