jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Guggisberg <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SimpleDBPersistenceManager bug?
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:02:56 GMT
hi roy

On 12/9/05, Roy Russo <roy.russo@jboss.com> wrote:
> I'm noticing something odd in the SimpleDBPM, and am not sure if its by
> design:
>
> On creation of content, it appears it tries to load from the ${wsp}_refs
> table, yet the table is always empty. It does not appear that
>
>     public synchronized void store(NodeReferences refs)
>
> is ever called to insert/update data in that table. It does
> insert/update in to version_refs, however.
>
> So obviously when it calls
>
>     public NodeReferences load(NodeReferencesId targetId)
>
> it throws a NoSuchItemStateException. Is this by design?

yes. the NodeReferences class represents the references
(i.e. properties of type REFERENCE ) to a particular node.

if the refs table is empty it's simply because there are no
REFERENCE properties in your workspace . create a REFERENCE
property in your workspace and you'll find a corresponding record
in the refs table.

cheers
stefan