jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception with WebDAV
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:31:20 GMT
This happened to me also sometime ago. I just updated today the webdav
module, server, rmi, etc., i.e., all, from SVN repository. I have created a
repository within the server and when I try to browse it using
http://localhost:8080/jlibrary/repository/test I get the following:

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: modificationDateFormat
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.IOUtil.getLastModified(IOUtil.java:65)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.ExportContextImpl.setModificationTime(
ExportContextImpl.java:120)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DirListingExportHandler.exportContent(
DirListingExportHandler.java:189)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.io.DefaultIOManager.exportContent(
DefaultIOManager.java:138)
org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavResourceImpl.spool(
DavResourceImpl.java:210)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.spoolResource(
AbstractWebdavServlet.java:378)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.doGet(
AbstractWebdavServlet.java:344)
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.SimpleWebdavServlet.execute(
SimpleWebdavServlet.java:191)
org.apache.jackrabbit.server.AbstractWebdavServlet.service(
AbstractWebdavServlet.java:170) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(
HttpServlet.java:802)

This happens with any workspace, including default.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Martin