jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject WebDAV and default repository
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:19:25 GMT
Hi.

First of all, I'm using a jcr-server module working copy from a week ago, so
maybe this problem has been fixed already. The problem is that the WebDAV
applications seems to be working always with the same workspace.

I have opened the default workspace with a WebDAV browser, and I have
created some directories within it. For example:

default/a
default/b

The problem is that if I open any other workspace from the WebDAV browser,
those directories also appear under that different workspace. For example,
If I open the workspace test, then the directories a and b appear under the
test workspace:

test/a
test/b

Also, if I try to open the url http://...../repository/test both directories
also appear there
/

   - .. <http://localhost:8080/jlibrary/repository/>
   - a
   - b

So there is a problem somewhere or there is something that I'm not
understanding.

Thanks!

Martin