jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Perez <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV and Windows XP SP 2
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:20:17 GMT
 - That'll ask for the "Internet or network address:".  You'll need to
enter "http://yourTomcatServerName:port/jackrabbit-server/server/<http://yourtomcatservername/jackrabbit-server/server/>
",
replacing "yourTomcatServerName:port" as required.  Then click "Next"
 - That'll prompt for a username and password.  Enter a Tomcat username
& password.  Make sure "Remember my password" is ticked.  Click ok (or
press return).

In my home PC after doing this step the result is an error message. This
afternoon or tomorrow I'll try to track the communication or send more about
it. If you say that for you works, then it must be something related to my
computer config.